.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hall of Tyrannus

a place to discuss and learn together what it means to bring the truth of Jesus Christ into a secular world by words and deeds

Name:
Location: Central Asia or Kentucky--quite a range huh?
  • Email Me
  • Friday, August 18, 2006

    A first attempt at audio...

    This is a sermon I had the privilege to share at a small church in Columbia, KY on August 6, 2006. It is focusing on the so-called "great commission" in Matthew 28:18-20. I really believe that to understand Jesus' oft-quoted words in verse 19, we MUST frame them between the great promises in verses 18 and 20. That is the motivation beheind this sermon. It is about 31 minutes.

    Sermon Audio: What is the Great Commission?

    Photo hosted by HDDWeb - www.hddweb.com


    NOTES:

    If there is a problem with access or quality of this file, please let me know in the comments. This is my initial effort at getting audio up and I took the easiest route I could find :)

    In the audio I use the KJV text. This is out of respect to the church I was visiting, which prefers that teaching and preaching be done from the KJV. I will likely rewrite my notes around the ESV text for any future use, but content won't change.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Hit Counter
    REI Coupon Discount