.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hall of Tyrannus

a place to discuss and learn together what it means to bring the truth of Jesus Christ into a secular world by words and deeds

Name:
Location: Central Asia or Kentucky--quite a range huh?
  • Email Me
  • Friday, August 18, 2006

    Another Try... or finding a new way to waste time

    I am going to try (again) to do some blogging. A few people have humored me by saying I should do it and I have been arrogant enough to believe them. I don't know if anyone will read or not but writing is a blessing to me, so I might as well stick up the stuff I write here for no one to read instead of leaving it on my hard drive for no one to read.

    Anyway, I would really like to see discussion and interaction taking place as that sort of thing usually brings some growth. So, read, listen, enjoy, and please comment.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Hit Counter
    REI Coupon Discount